Assisted Living / Memory Care
Southern Plaza also offers a secure community for those with memory care needs. Knowing where to turn for help when your loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia causing disease, can be very confusing. The trained staff at Southern Plaza is available to help with those difficult decisions. Staff is available 24 hours per day, providing services in a secured, comfortable environment. Our Life in Motion engagement programming allows residents to find joy, purpose and connection in their everyday lives. Our caregivers, as we call “friends”, find a distinct connection with each resident that helps build relationships between the two, providing continuity and structure throughout the day. Whether it be enjoying snacks, helping to bake a cake, or taking a walk in the secured courtyard, the residents of Southern Plaza are engaged with their “friends” and enjoy a more purpose-filled day!
Assisted Living Services
- Daily group engagements through our Life in Motion program
- Three meals each day and snacks, with accommodations for special diets
- 24-hour assistance
- Transportation to shopping, churches, and Dr. appointments
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and walking
- Beauty Shop Services
- Registered Nurse Consultant
- FEMA approved Safe Room
Memory Care Services
- Specialized Memory Care Programs that focus on each resident’s personal journey
- Care and caring is delivered by trusted friends.. best friends approach
- Secure courtyards with 24-hour access
- Person centered medication program
- Specially trained caring team providing support 24-hours a day
- We provide just the right amount of support for bathing, dressing, grooming, and walking
(Some amenities may be excluded in Memory Care)
FEMA rated Storm Shelter
Landscaped Courtyards with sitting area
Walk in Showers with Bench
Well-Lit Spacious Closets
Refrigerator with Freezer
Basic Cable and Landline Telephone
Remember meals, activities, utilities, scheduled transportation, housekeeping and much more are included. You may choose from several different apartment floor plans, including:
* Call for pricing.
Looking for that special place to move you loved one is stressful! Your concerns for their well-being is the most important part of the journey. We looked at several facilities, but once we saw Southern Plaza and met the staff, we knew it was the right decision. It has been 3 months since we moved my aunt into her new home and we couldn’t be more pleased. She tells me all the time how happy she is and we picked the perfect place for her. She has made friends and is becoming more engaged every day. Southern Plaza is definitely the right choice!
I moved my Mother into Southern Plaza Memory Care because of strokes. She was limited to a wheel chair. When I looked at the building, it was one of the cleanest I had seen and the cost was better than most. So we moved her in and what a surprise, my Mother loved her Caregivers! They treated her like she was their own Mother. Every time I went to see her, she was smiling. Whatever Mom wanted, they seemed to make it happen. I would recommend Southern Plaza to anyone who needs assisted living. After dealing with assisted livings for the last six years, I am sure this one is one of the better in the state of Oklahoma.
– T. Mount
Bethany, OK 73008